Agreement for participants with pets
- I will take responsibility in controlling my pets at the site or on the route , in the presence of other pets or people.
- I will put leash on my pets.
- I will pick up after my pets and won’t leave anything behind.
- I will take responsibility when my pet caused damages to other people or an item and will take immediate action.
- When pets get involved in a fight and get hurt, regardless of the sizes, both will be considered at fault, and both owners will be responsible to solve the issues.
- The owners will be responsible for any accidents or illness during the walk.
- The owners will be responsible for their own pets’ needs and well-being during the event.
- The problem or trouble that may have occurred during the event, walking route, or after returning home, should be solved strictly between the parties involved, and will not make a claim to the event organizer.
- All dogs must be vaccinated within the past one year.
- They are not under on-going treatment for an illness or wound.
- They are not in heat.
- They are not aggressive towards other dogs or people.
- They are being treated for ticks and fleas.